Visonic PowerG® Wireless Smoke Detector SMD-426 PG2 is a fully supervised wireless photoelectric smoke detector that is compatible with PowerMaster® wireless burglar alarm systems. Designed for a wide range of residential and commercial applications, this easily installed smoke detector has a streamlined design and an extended battery life for easy and low-cost maintenance.
Features & Benefits:
• PowerG two-way Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS-TDMA technology – provides robustness and reliability closer than ever to wired
• Battery life 5-8 years with typical use, according to battery type
• Provides sound and transmitted alerts (for smoke, tamper, low battery)
• Loud (85db) alarm sound at 3m (10ft)
• Large transmission range enabling repeater-free installations
• Visible link quality indication shown on the device
• Simple wall or ceiling installation, with bracket
• Back tamper • Fully certified by the most strict and demanding international standards such as EN 14604 for safety products in Europe, and designed to comply with UL 268 in the USA.