Visonic PowerG® Wireless Smoke and Heat Detector SMD-427 PG2 is a fully supervised wireless photoelectric smoke & heat detector that is compatible with PowerMaster® wireless alarm systems. By sensing rapid temperature changes in areas where they may occur, such as kitchens or attics, SMD-427 PG2 activates an alarm when temperatures reach 50°C (122°F) and start increasing rapidly.
Features & Benefits:
• PowerG two-way Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS-TDMA technology – provides robustness and reliability closer than ever to wired
• Battery life 5-8 years with typical use, according to battery type
• Provides sound and transmitted alerts (for smoke, tamper, low battery)
• Loud (85db) alarm sound at 3m (10ft)
• Large transmission range enabling repeater-free installations
• Visible link quality indication shown on the device
• Simple wall or ceiling installation, with bracket
• Back tamper • Fully certified by the most strict and demanding international standards such as EN 14604 for safety products in Europe, and designed to comply with UL 268 in the USA.