High-performance, Wireless, PowerG, Mirror Dual Technology Detector with Anti-masking.
The TOWER-32AM PG2 Mirror Dual Technology Detector combines advanced PIR detection algorithms with K-band microwave detection to dramatically reduce false alarms events even in harsh residential and commercial installations. The unique anti-disguise mode increases detection reliability by detecting an intruder who manipulates his body temperature to be very close to the ambient temperature.
The TOWER-32AM PG2 unique Anti-mask features further enhance security with protection against attempts to mask either the PIR or the microwave sensors.
Using the mirror detection technology of Visonic’s TOWER family combined with Visonic’s PowerG full, two-way, wireless technology, the TOWER-32AM PG2 detector provides unmatched reliability, robustness to interferences and effortless installation.
Features and Benefits:
- Dual PIR and K-band microwave technologies dramatically reduce false alarms and decrease associated operational costs
- Ideal for commercial and harsh residential installations
- Unprecedented, active anti-masking (AM) protection technology for both the PIR and microwave sensors
- Anti-disguise mode detects intruders even in extreme temperature conditions
- Compatible with PowerMaster systems
- Uses revolutionary PowerG technology to deliver outstanding reliability, robustness and efficiency
- Vandal-resistant design – Enabled by patented V-Slot technology
- Complies with EN 50131-2-2 Grade 3 Standard