Visonic TOWER-20AM PG2, an innovative wireless outdoor PIR mirror detector, comprehensively addresses property owners’ security needs for accurate intruder detection with minimum false alarms.
TOWER-20AM PG2 features several innovative technologies to overcome demanding outdoor challenges such as rain, direct sunlight, animals, changes of light levels and more. Visonic’s revolutionary Octa-Quad technology, which uses eight PIR sensors, each acting as a Quad detector, enables the TOWER-20AM PG2 to accurately and reliably determine whether an alarm is justified. A robust housing and patented anti-masking protection together provide exceptionally high resistance to vandalism and masking.
Features that Make a Difference:
• Innovative Octa-Quad technology can distinguish between a moving person, swaying trees and bushes, minimizing false alarms while ensuring detection of real threats
• PowerG, two-way, Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS-TDMA) technology – Provides robustness and reliability closer than ever to wired systems
• Vandal-resistant design – Enabled by patented V-Slot technology
• Unprecedented, complete anti-masking protection
• Market-leading black mirror optics – Provide exceptionally high immunity to false alarms from sunlight and car headlights
• Configured from the panel – No hardware switches and no need to re-open the detector once closed