- Up to 58 doors, 60,000 users, and 500,000 history log entries (FIFO) per ACU.
- Onboard TCP/IP networking with AES 128-bit data encryption to an AxTraxNG server, bi-directional push communication for enhanced data transmission speed and reliability.
- Supports up to 6 doors (Wiegand format/OSDP readers), each with 2 inputs and 1 output.
- 4 auxiliary inputs and 2 auxiliary outputs.
- Supports 2 OSDP readers.
- One onboard expansion slot and an additional 12 expansion boards via OSDP (R/S/D/P-805):
- R-805 – 16 outputs
- S-805 – 16 inputs
- D-805 – 4-door expansion
- P-805 – 16 inputs and 8 outputs
- An additional ME-1505 metal enclosure holds 2 expansion boards and includes all the innovative features of the AC-825IP enclosure.
- Real-time clock keeps time for up to 2 weeks without power (no batteries to replace).
- Spacious and lockable metal enclosure, features cable twist locks and zip-tie anchors for better cable management.
- DIN rail mounting option for space saving with no additional enclosure needed.
- Power management board indicates battery and power status.
- Revolutionary enclosure with illumination bar that lights up when enclosure is opened, tamper sensing, and power status LED.